As Mexilet expands and improves we might make changes in our policies, so please refer to it periodically. By installing Mexilet’s any applications such as BuildHome Builders, BuildHome Buyers, BuildHome Sellers, BuildHome Field Officers, etc. you automatically give us your consent to collect, store and use the information provided by you to us.
Information We Collect From You.
When you install BuildHome Apps, you are required to provide the following information for the registration/login process/in-app purchase and bookings.
- Name: We will collect your Name and store this information for our future reference and communications.
- Mobile Number: We verify the mobile number provided by you by sending verification SMS (OTP). This number will be used for all our communications.
- a) The mobile number provided by you is also shared among the service providers to deliver the required service.
- b) The mobile number provided by you is also used to send you account-related notification SMS (Transactional SMS, Event notifications, etc) and offers occasionally.
- Google Account: The Gmail account provided by you is used to send service alerts (your account-related communication & notifications).
- a) The email address provided by you will be verified. We will verify the email using Google login, this is done to detect fraud/ unauthorized usage of Mexilet App/Services.
- b) We will send you commercial or marketing messages from time to time, with an option to unsubscribe in each email. We will stop sending you any further emails if you choose to unsubscribe from these messages.
- Payment Details: We will store the payment details for the in-app purchases.
All information collected from you by Mexilet is required to offer you the best services. Without all details provided by you, Mexilet services cannot perform. Mexilet will use your information to maintain and improve Mexilet services and for developing new services.
If you choose not to submit your mobile number & email address while registering at BuildHome App, in that case, you cannot use the application.
We capture/ track from the use of services or is obtained from third parties
(This information is only captured from your device after you grant permission to BuildHome app)
The information captured from you may be obtained from third-party tracking services. This information is used to provide the best services to you, improve our services, add new services, stop fraud and unauthorized use of our BuildHome App/Services, and for other purposes. All information is only captured after your explicit permissions.
Information we track is mentioned below.
1) Device & account information
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number and account information on the phone).
How Mexilet use this information
Mexilet uses this information to stop fraud & unauthorized usage of Mexilet’s services. Your device level information is also used in tracking your activity on Mexilet for various actions.
2) Your Log information
When you use Mexilet App, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- Information regarding how you used our app.
- Internet protocol address.
- Device details such as app crashes, system activity, hardware settings, the date and time of your request, and referral URL.
- Cookies to uniquely identify your browser or your Mexilet Account.
How we use this information
We collect your information from cookies and then use the same information to improve your experience on Mexilet App/ website. We use 3rd part applications/services like Google Analytics etc.
3) Location information
When you use Mexilet’s services, we may collect and process information about your location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide Mexilet with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points, and cell towers,
How we use this information
We use your location details to improve our services and serve you with location-based features like route tracking, find nearby projects, etc.
4) Local device storage
BuildHome may collect and store information locally on your device such as application data, caches.
How we use this information
The stored information on your device is used to (a) maintain your login session on BuildHome (b) this information may also be used from time to time to sync with BuildHome servers and to serve you Ads that we provide to you within the app in future.
Mexilet and its partners use different technologies to collect and store information from you when you visit the Mexilet website or use our App, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device.
How we use this information
Information collected from cookies and other technologies is used to improve your experience and the overall quality of our App. We use multiple tools & 3rd party services like Google Analytics etc.
Information we share
We have made all the necessary efforts to keep all your details safe. We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of Mexilet & its partner companies unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent
For better service
We may share your details such as name, contact number, service requirements like properties interested, budget, and location to the service providers to provide better service to you.
For external processing
For legal reasons
Mexilet might share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals working directly or indirectly for Mexilet.
– To meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
– To enforce Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
– To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
We may share non-personally identifiable information with our partners like publishers, advertisers, or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Personally Identifiable Information may be transferred as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale, or other change in control. Your visit and any dispute over privacy are subject to this policy and our terms and conditions, including limitations on damages.
We will only share your personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Mexilet & its partner companies in the following circumstances:
– To process your payment and to maintain your account.
– To complete your registration for a service provided by a third party
The information that we collect, including information obtained from third parties, is shared with our affiliates, meaning other companies owned, controlled, or are in partnership with Mexilet. Our affiliates, which can be financial and nonfinancial entities, will use such information for their everyday business purposes.
Links to third party sites/services
Any information or details you provide directly on visiting these third party merchants; websites or applications is not covered by Mexilet privacy notice. Mexilet is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of merchants or other third parties with whom you choose to share your personal information directly. You should review the privacy policies of any third-party website with whom you choose to share your personal information directly.
Mexilet has security measures in place in order to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Permissions that we require
Mexilet Android App requires the following permissions from you to perform normally on your device
- Location – Get the precise location of your device and associate it with your BuildHome account. We will be accessing the background location only if you are using the route location feature.
- Photos/Media/Files & Storage Access – We only read and access various files stored by Mexilet app on your device to keep the performance optimized.
- Other Permissions such as: Receive data from the Internet, full network access, control vibration, run at start-up, modify system settings – We use these services to give our users best possible experience on Mexilet and improve our services from time to time.
Payment on lead purchases will not be refunded as per the company policy. We don’t guarantee any conversion/sales on purchased leads. Hence you can apply for an exchange if you have a valid reason.
All sales are final. We will not accept returns for any purchases made through any of our online platforms. We share information as leads hence it is not possible for returns. If you are not satisfied with the purchase and /or have any complaints please contact our customer support/business development executives for the best course of action. The exchange request must be made within 7 days of purchase.
Grievance Contact Information
In the event you have any grievance relating to the processing of information provided by you, you may contact us at email@example.com